As far as there have been locks, similarly, there have been locksmiths. Locksmithing is one of the world’s oldest professions, with the number of the lock mechanism and designs increasing and becoming more complex, it’s become an in demand job. But how exactly does a locksmith help?
The truth is a locksmith can help in many ways ranging from simple lock advice, emergency lock changes and even safe unlocking.
Here are some of the main services a locksmith can cater for:
- Lock changes
- Door opening
- Lock upgrades
- Lock replacement
- Cut keys
- Safe unlocking
- Safe drilling
When Should You Call a Locksmith?
You may call a locksmith for a variety of reasons. One of our locksmiths in Lisburn was called out recently to open a jammed lock with a baby stuck inside the house which as you can imagine was extremely stressful for the family. Here are some common reasons to call a locksmith.
- Lost or misplaced keys:- Have you lost your home or property keys? If you’re unable to find them this poses 2 challenges. Firstly if you have spare keys, the worry is that someone else has access to your property and in that event you should consider calling an emergency locksmith to change the locks. Secondly, if you don’t have spare keys you will need a locksmith to change the lock as you won’t be able to lock that door going forward.
- Locked out of your property:- If you have locked out of your home or office with no means of getting inside and no access to spare keys you should consider calling an emergency locksmith to unlock your door.
- Moving to a new home:- If you are willing to move to your new home, it is a good idea to get the locks changed. It’ll give you peace of mind that you and new residents of your old home have the right keys. Although old residents or property owners should hand all the keys when they leave the property, it will just add peace to your mind.
- Damaged Locks:- If you’ve noticed damage or broken locks in your property, it’s recommended to have these locks replaced. A damaged lock is a free invitation to individuals to enter your property without any permission. So, it’s a significant safety risk to you and everyone in your property. So, get in touch with a locksmith as soon as possible to replace your locks.
- Cutting Keys:- Want to share your home, office or other property with family and friends? A locksmith can take the existing key of your property and make duplicate keys as many times as you need.
How Can I Find A Locksmith?
If you’re looking for a local locksmith in Belfast City Centre then you can find in local directories. You can also find locksmiths in Belfast just by searching Google and you will find several ones. Visit their websites and contact them for locksmith services.
How All Locks NI Can Help You?
Are you in need of a professional locksmith Belfast? Then just get in touch with the team of professionals at All Locks NI. We’ve been offering locksmith services to our clients for a number of years and now have built up a fantastic reputation. If you need a locksmith out of ours, try our emergency locksmith service.
We will assist you with everything from broken keys, lock advise to emergency call outs. If you’re having lock trouble and need a solution, make All Locks NI your next call.